Sunday, September 17, 2006

More Europe (Budapest)


Yesterday's post had me thinking a lot about our honeymoon again, and how much fun it was, and how much I want to go back. So yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine a bit about it, and reliving it yet again, to some extent. And I recalled how incredibly wonderful Budapest was. I really enjoyed those cities a lot.

But I also really enjoyed the train rides in between destinations. The trains were always on time. And it was so much easier riding a train from one place to the next, and letting someone else get you there, and enjoying the countryside along the way.

So today I decided to post a few more Europe photos. The top two are the exterior and interior of the train station in Budapest that we left that city from. And above is a shot from the train ride between Salzburg and Innsbruck. (Note Julie's slight reflection in the window.)

(And I'm being lazy today. Three pictures means no links. Hey, it's Sunday. I'm entitled.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home