Friday, September 15, 2006

Majestic Roof Opens Tomorrow


In honor of the opening of the Majestic Roof in Pasadena tomorrow, I wanted to post a shot from Old Pasadena. And nothing says OLD Pasadena better than the Castle Green. The Castle Green was built in the late 1800's as part of Pasadena's resort sensibilities of the time, and today is used as apartments and condos. I once heard that a several hundred foot space in the Green goes for nearly $2K per month. Craziness, in my opinion, but a beautiful building nonetheless.

The Majestic Roof, on the other hand, is much more up my alley. Yvonne Russo and Randy Redroad are opening this space officially tomorrow, and it will be housing a workshop for artists as well as a storespace and gallery areas. It will truly be an independent artisan's dream, and will hopefully quickly become a legend in Northeast Los Angeles and Pasadena. Of course, I'm also pleased to announce that both my wonderful wife Julie Keehner and I will have goods of our own available for purchase at the Majestic Roof, and we will both be spending a good deal of time there tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home