Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Budapest ... on the Train


This past (Christmas) weekend, I was in both Sacramento and Tucson. Julie and I drove both places. I don't even want to know the total mileage that was covered. I'm afraid to ask. It would have been so much easier in a plane ... other than the airport crap. And it would have been easier on a train ... if Amtrak knew how to stay on time, and had a decent amount of service in this country. But alas .....



So, with transportation in mind, and thinking back to a year and a half ago and how easy it was to get around Europe, I am posting several more shots from Budapest today, all of the train station there. If I remember correctly, the station that we arrived at and left from was the Keleti Station.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home