Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back - Finally (More from Prague)

It's been about THREE WEEKS since my last post here. I've been pretty bad, I know. I guess I am just a little tired of the Holly Daze thing already. I was on the road the entire week of Thanksgiving, with more than enough going on to keep me busy. Hopefully now I can get back into the routine of posting here every day.

With the upcoming Holly Daze in mind, I couldn't decide whether to look for a photo with snow and cold in mind, or something warm and fuzzy. Warm and fuzzy wins. These two photos from the Botanical Gardens (Botanicka Zahrada) in Prague brought back some great memories of walking around that city and enjoying a completely different time, place, and culture. And hopefully will be something that will remind me to come back here tomorrow morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I'd forgotten how well that first photo got the ultra-violet quality of those flowers.

(and from now, any Sacramento trip = AR bike path.)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home