Saturday, March 03, 2007

On My Mind

I've been sick for several days, and really bad Thursday night and Friday morning. Feeling better today, though. Realized that the nice, warm weather with sunny, blue skies was part of the reason for the improvement in health. And that made me realize that there is something badly missing for me right now: the desert.

And that, of course, can only mean one thing. Well, OK, it can mean a lot more than one thing. But, in this case, with a friend of mine sending several emails lately, it means BURNING MAN! I wish it were just around the corner. It seems like it should be. I can't believe we are still about 175 days away. Oh well. Until then, thoughts of the man burning are enough to keep me warm and cozy! (By the way, lest any of you think I'm that stupid, someone else's flash hit just about the time my shutter opened ... I wasn't stupid enough to use my flash, but theirs certainly helped me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home