Monday, June 25, 2007

Coleman Valley Road

I can't believe I haven't posted this photo yet! I absolutely love this shot. I think that this is one of my favorites of all the shots that I have taken. It was shot in April, 2004, during Julie's and my trek up the Pacific Coast Highway to Tillamook from the Golden Gate Bridge.

The name of this road is Coleman Valley Road. It runs inland from the Pacific Coast Highway, just a couple of miles north of Bodega Bay, to a junction with the Bohemian Highway. This was a great little sidetrip that was recommended to us by a coffee shop owner in Bodega Bay. It was still pretty early in the morning when we hit this spot after leaving our campsite. YOu can still sense the fog in the air. It obviously had a small amount of rain in the air prior to out drive through, too. And you can even get a sense of the 180-degree turn in the road as well.

Ah, I think it's time for another road trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home